Happy Friday, everyone, today is my thinking-day and I'm hoping you can help me.
My company offers video production services, and I'm doing some research to see if there's an opportunity to tap into the “webinar market.”
Problem is, I don't know if what I have in mind really has any value at all.
I was hoping I could gather some input on how you use webinars, and I can provide you with my input on your challenges, where I can, in return.
*Disclaimer: Webinars are nowhere near our core business, and this is not a lead gen ploy. This solution is just an uninformed idea at this point, so there's nothing for me to sell.*
1. If you use webinars, do you see your use increasing or decreasing over the next couple years? How often do you publish a webinar?
2. Which is more challenging: the planning before a webinar or the recording of the webinar?
3. What's the #1 specific challenge you face?
4. Are your webinars recorded live with participants or pre-recorded?
5. If live, do you use any interactive features like Q&A, polls or displaying viewer comments?
6. Do your webinars typically include slides?
7. What editing do you do on them afterwards? How do you repurpose them?
8. Do you gate your webinars, upload them straight to Youtube, or a combo of both?
Oh boy, I realize that's a lot to answer. If you just want to answer a couple, that'd still be greatly appreciated. Have a great weekend!